The Summon Cards menu, accessible from Shop Menu → Summon Cards, and are set in two tabs.
Campaign Summons tab[edit | edit source]
This tab has Summons unique to current events and promotions. The contents of this tab frequently change.
Boosted Greater Summon[edit | edit source]
- Summons 6 ability cards
May summon a job you don't own.
- Cost: 6 Summon Tickets or Magicite x3000 (or a combination of the two)
- 6 Ability Cards will be drawn at ★3
- Cards are drawn randomly from a lot of 120-160 cards. (click the info button on the left end of the banner for the specific list)
- If you draw a card you already own at ★5, then it will appear here as ★5.
- If you draw a card you already own at ★4, then it will appear here as ★4.
- If you draw a card you do NOT already own, or that you own at ★3, there is a 5% chance it will be augmented to ★4.
- The current Greater Summon Card Batch will have 3-7 new Ability Cards offered at higher chances.
- If you draw one of these cards you do not currently own, it will be augmented to ★4, and boosted with maxed Level, SkillSeeds, and Extra Skills.
- You have an 8% chance to draw a normal job card as the 6th card.
- A Normal Job card is guaranteed to be drawn on the 8th try. The number of tries left until your 8th is displayed to the left of the Greater Summon banner.
- You have roughly an 8% chance at drawing a new Legend Job, Ultimate Hero Job, or Supreme Card as a 7th card.
- If you do not successfully draw a Supreme Card after 100 Greater Summons, the chance of drawing one slowly increases. See Supreme Cards for more info.
Special Greater Summons[edit | edit source]
These are special things that come and go, as events happen.
- Limited Greater Summons, offering rare Limited Edition cards (such as the FFXV Legend Cards or the FFVII Weapon Cards)
- Supreme Card Summons, offering the same thing as the Supreme Card Summon for Newcomers, but for all players.
- Holiday Summons like New Year's in Palamecia or the Anniversary Campaigns, offering one free Ability Card each day of the campaign.
- Free Greater Summons offering a package of Ability Cards and Jobs, as a reward for Welcome Back campaigns or Facebook events.
Standard Summon tab[edit | edit source]
This tab has Summon banners that do not change. They include:
Starter Pack Greater Summon[edit | edit source]
- Available for 30 days after creating a new player account.
- Cost: Magicite x1500
- Draws 5 pre-set Ability Cards at ★4 (maxed!), and one pre-set Job Card (maxed!) for each Job Class: Warrior, Ranger, or Mage.
These are meant as packs to easily give new players a set of cards to get through Act 1 Chapters 1 and 2, without the risks of random drops.
- Available for 30 days (?) after creating a new player account.
- Cost Supreme Ticket x1
- Draws one random Supreme Card.
Players who purchase 12,000 Magicite in the first 30 days with their account will get two Summon Tickets, which allows this Summon to work. (Plus, the player still has the 12,000 Magicite to purchase other things... like the Starter Packs!)
This offer comes around for all players about once every six months.
Card Summon[edit | edit source]
- Summon 1 ability card
- Cost: Summon Ticket x1 or Magicite x500
- Draws one Ability Card from a list of 120-160 cards. Click the info button on the left end of the banner for the specific list.
Gigantuar Summon[edit | edit source]
This summons will drop 6 cards, of 3 Gigantuar types:
- Gigantuar (Card) (46.6%) used to increase the Skillseeds of an ability card.
- Metal Gigantuar (Card) (47.6%) used to increase the EXP of an ability card, increasing its Level.
- Gigantuar Bulb (Card) (5.8%) used to Augment a card from ★3 to ★4. These are valuable!
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Gigantuar Summons info page shows 100 Friend Tickets as the normal cost. Up through Jan 2019 this has not been correct -- it is still only 50 Tickets.