|“||Solo Limit Break
Challenge the peaks of Olympos all on your own! Defeat Abyssans for their "main target focused" cards!
|~ In-game description|
Solo Limit Break is an event in Mobius Final Fantasy.
- Event duration: From Tuesday, April 4, at 7:00 p.m. to Tuesday, May 2, at 6:59 p.m. (UTC-8)
- Event type: Collection, Hunting
How to Participate
- Select "Solo Limit Break" from the world map
- This event is only accessible after a player clears Chapter 2: Hope and Prophecy
|“||Olympos, a mountain sacred to the moogles, has been taken by Chaos's fiends! Free Olympos for the moogles!||„|
|~ In-game description|
The map is broken up into 4 different areas.
The player starts at the Olympos Foothills. Three areas open at the bottom:
- Warrior's Battle areas feature Abyssan Busters, which drop Buster Longswords. The player gets a 2000 HP boost if these are played with a Warrior job.
- Ranger's Battle areas feature Abyssan Raiders, which drop Raider Blades. The player gets a 2000 HP boost if these are played with a Ranger job.
- Mage's Battle areas feature Abyssan Druids, which drop Druid Staffs. The player gets a 2000 HP boost if these are played with a Mage job.
Each branch has six areas, with each one featuring a different element. The first fight in each area is fairly easy, but becomes much harder on later plays of those areas. The key items are used to unlock the steps up the Olympos Peaks to the top.
Once the Olympos Summit has been claimed, four extra routes open:
- Misted Coil: Suzaku is an infinite loop, with each step using extra Key Items from the Warrior levels.
- Misted Coil: Soryu is an infinite loop, with each step using extra Key Items from the Ranger levels.
- Misted Coil: Byakko is an infinite loop, with each step using extra Key Items from the Mage levels.
- Treasury is a short, extra branch with the final prizes for the region.
Players are encouraged to "farm" the Abyssans on the lower Battle levels, which are useful to upgrade Area Attack: Damage Focus abilities. Extra key items can be used on the Misted Coil levels, which carry random Story Completion prizes ranging from 5000 Gil to an Ability Ticket.
There are 39 areas and 38 treasure chests. Because nine of those areas are infinite loops, it is not possible to obtain "area complete" status.
- Collective Limit Break, the previous event with a similar format.