Category: Delete deleted!
Whoops, looks like I accidentally deleted the Category:Candidates for deletion page! Probably caught the mother page while I was deleting a sub-page... and I thought it had auto-deleted when there were no pages left. Great catch! Gousha (talk) 00:18, 9 January 2019 (UTC)
Hi. You maybe have an idea why my username and registered email changed? Done nothing with my profil the last days but opening the page today my username changed to "User-100057776" and also my registered email changed to something with "@deleted.curse.com". Any idea why or what to do now? greetz Lydhia --User-100057776 (talk) 19:49, 12 January 2019 (UTC)
- seems there was a transition of the user data I haven't mentioned and so I haven't gave my agreement. I done this now and got my registred email back but my username is still this damn "User...". If this will not get corrected automatically I really dont know how to change it back. --User-100057776 (talk) 20:05, 12 January 2019 (UTC)
- From the Gamepedia discord posted on 12 Jan:
If you are EU and did NOT accept GDPR, your user account is going to be renamed to User-<random string of characters>. It's possible there will be some false negatives on accepting, i.e. you DID accept but the system doesn't realize it. The platform team is aware of this issue, and we'll make a follow-up announcement once we have a procedure of what to do about this (hopefully next week). You should still be able to access your accounts, make edits, etc as normal, just as if you had requested a rename to this username
- and on 13 Jan:
If you meet the following criteria, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current username, old username, and account email IMMEDIATELY: - Live in EU or European Economic Area - Are 100% sure you opted-in for the GDPR transfer consent with the Fandom move - Had your username changed to User-[random numbers] last night If you do not mean ALL THREE CONDITIONS, you are fine.
- Thanks for the info. Just contacted the mentioned email with the required informations. Lets hope they can fix it. Its really bad I haven't recognized this emails before, but its an old email account I only use for gaming these days and I only check every 2-3 months :( --User-100057776 (talk) 14:17, 13 January 2019 (UTC)
- ok seems all gone well. Contacted the email you mentioned and got a link to change my name back. All profile info and settings are gone, but these are things I can edit again the next days. Thanks for your help --Lydhia (talk) 21:59, 13 January 2019 (UTC)
New ability card template
Hi. don't know if you changed something or its something related to my (new) settings, but since yesterday the card box is on the left side of the pages and not left floated anymore? And while changed to the dark appearance, it is not possible to read the texts anymore because they are extremly light grey on white. Greetz --Lydhia (talk) 16:52, 14 January 2019 (UTC)
- Addition: changed back to the standard layout and card box position and layout is like normal again, so both problems seem to be caused by the dark layout --Lydhia (talk) 16:55, 14 January 2019 (UTC)